Friday, March 04, 2005

Dream On...

I had this dream last night. It was one of the hottest nights of the summer, and I was with you. You had some random t-shirt on, some jeans & and I had a white summer dress...of course. We drove around, talking about everything that had happened so far, wondering what was going to happen next. As we pulled up to your house it started to pour. " Let's run."you said, and we did. We ran into your house, completely soaked & laughing the whole way. As the laughter faded we looked at eachother.My hair was a mess, so was yours...but then it always is. You inched towards me and I froze. You put your hand on my face, & I held my breath. " It'll be like the other times" I thought, " It's not gonna happen" my mind was racing...and then you kissed me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I love it when dreams become true...

Sat Mar 05, 10:13:00 AM 2005  
Blogger claribel said...

Me too...

Sat Mar 05, 05:27:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home